APS AC Upgrade Rebate
New AC units are 30% to 40% more efficient than those installed 10 years ago. Since summer cooling costs account for up to 40% of your annual electric bill, using an old AC could mean you're spending too much.
Time to Replace or Upgrade?
Is your air conditioner more than 10 years old? If you're planning to replace your existing system, you could be eligible for $245 in rebates. Just have Comstock Air Inc. replace your old system with a new, energy-efficient system installed in accordance with the APS Quality Installation Standards.
Quality Installation is Important
Insist on quality installation of your cooling equipment. Studies show that half of all central air conditioners in U.S. homes never perform to their advertised capacity because they're installed incorrectly.
AC Rebate Program Adds up to Big Savings
Upgrade your equipment and you could save up to 60% on your annual cooling costs. The energy consumption of high efficiency AC units installed through the APS AC rebate program was measured against other units, and the results were dramatic. Units installed through the APS AC rebate program had:
- 20% more annual cooling energy savings for a typical year
- 13% more cooling peak demand savings for a typical year
- Current APS residential customer
- New installation replacing an existing heat pump or AC
- Install main components within 5 days of each other
- Rebate amounts are per unit for residential systems. a maximum of 5 units per home qualify (the rebate applies to whole-house heat pumps and AC systems; window units and mini-splits do not qualify)
- Submit rebate application form within 6 months of installation date
Call us today to schedule your free in home consultation or click here to schedule an appointment online!